Updated JsLint engine in dreamweaver jslint extension

  • martijnbeulens
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2011
      Hi Guys,

      I've updated the JsLint engine to the 2011-02-24 version in dwlint.
      I also re-arranged the checkboxes in the config section.

      Hope it helps you

      http://dwlint.abisvmm.nl
    • martijnbeulens
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2011
        In dwlint 1.0.0.5 a very nasty bug occurred when dwlint ran multiple times over a large JS document.
        I corrected the mistake and publsihed a new version.