ADsafe and the Standard Globals

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9 4:51 PM
      I relaxed ADsafe to allow limited access to the standard globals.
    • hass0002
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9 7:32 PM
        wrote:

        > I relaxed ADsafe to allow limited access to the standard globals.

        Do you think it would be a good idea to include a version comment in
        the JSLint source file? I'm working on something and I think it would
        be good to say what version of the JSLint it is using.

        Sayed Ibrahim Hashimi
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 9 8:28 PM
          --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, "hass0002" <sayed.hashimi@...> wrote:

          > --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, "Douglas Crockford" <douglas@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > I relaxed ADsafe to allow limited access to the standard globals.
          > >
          > Do you think it would be a good idea to include a version comment in
          > the JSLint source file? I'm working on something and I think it would
          > be good to say what version of the JSLint it is using.

          I use dates.