option.continue

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2011
      There is a new Tolerate continue option. When it is set, JSLint does not complain about continue statements. Use of this option is not recommended.
    • urangatang@att.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2011
        I get an error when attempting to test out the continue option:

        /*jslint continue: true */
        "use strict";

        Error:

        Problem at line 1 character 10: Unexpected 'continue'.

        /*jslint continue: true */
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2011
          --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, "urangatang@..." <urangatang@...> wrote:

          > I get an error when attempting to test out the continue option:

          > /*jslint continue: true */

          Thanks. Please try it now.