Re: Possible Bug/Misfeature? Whitespace error where comment exists but no spaces

  • saj14saj
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2011
      > Turn off the strict whitespace option.

      It is not on. JSLINT is giving the error with these settings reported

      /*jslint browser: true, sub: true, eqeqeq: true, windows: true, devel: true, undef: true, maxerr: 50, indent: 4 */

      I specifically removed the comment from my source so there would be no overriding the UI from the web page.
    • abyssoft@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2011
        --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, "saj14saj" <saj14saj@...> wrote:

        > > Turn off the strict whitespace option.
        > >

        > It is not on. JSLINT is giving the error with these settings reported
        >
        > /*jslint browser: true, sub: true, eqeqeq: true, windows: true, devel: true, undef: true, maxerr: 50, indent: 4 */
        >
        > I specifically removed the comment from my source so there would be no overriding the UI from the web page.

        try using

        indent: 0