Re: js_beautify bookmarklet

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 27, 2011
      --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, "walfisch1" <christian.wirkus@...> wrote:

      > My new employer has a non-JSLint-compliant white-space code convention. No options will make this validate.
      > To use JSLint nontheless I wrote a bookmarklet that fetches jsbeautifier and beautifies the JSLint input field.
      > Feel free to use or modify.

      I made JSLint in the hope of removing a little bit of stupidity from the world. This makes me sad.
    • walfisch1
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 27, 2011
        I'm sorry to hear that.
        JSLint is a great tool. I don't want to miss it just because the whitespace doesn't match with my new code conventions.
      • walfisch1
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 27, 2011
          I know it's your program, sorry I treated it that way.