One-liners now blessed?

  • Merlin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23 9:26 AM
      With the new indentation rules, it appears that I can once again have one-liners like:

      function min(a, b) { if (b < a) { return b; } return a; } .

      Is this now to be a permanent blessed feature?

      I very much like the new indentation rules.

      Harry.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 23 10:20 AM
        --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, "Merlin" <g7awz@...> wrote:

        > With the new indentation rules, it appears that I can once again have one-liners like:
        >
        > function min(a, b) { if (b < a) { return b; } return a; } .
        >
        > Is this now to be a permanent blessed feature?
        >
        > I very much like the new indentation rules.

        Yes, with the exception of statement labels and switch statement because it is difficult to find the labels after flattening.