Re: [jslint] Problems with default and switch (UNCLASSIFIED)

  • Luke Page
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2011
      In creating a simple case I completely missed that I can remove the this.b:
      case as it will fall through to the default block. I've added a comment for
      clarity instead of the case.

      Sorry for falling in to the trap of thinking a new error in existing code
      must mean JSLint is inconsistent about something.

      re: Switches - I use them for switching on enumerations and think they look
      far clearer in terms of letting another programmer quickly see what you are
      achieving.