SV: [jslint] JSLint Database

  • Jakob Kruse
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2010
      My guess would be ”no”, but I’m no authority on the matter. I will add on behalf of a friend who has likewise been unable to access the group for more than a year that Yahoo support on this problem seems to be non-existent. Good luck getting access, and please let us know if you pull it off (without subscribing a new address).

      /Jakob

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2010
        Graham,

        I haven’t tried it, but the table actually does list a Rhino version:

        http://code.google.com/p/jslint4java/

        /Jakob