SV: [jslint] incorrect error about missing space after '['

  • Jakob Kruse
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2010
      The error is correct. Specifically there needs to be a space between the single quote character and the plus sign.

      /Jakob

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2010
        thanks... you're right. i don't know how i missed that.

        > The error is correct. Specifically there needs to be a space between the single quote character and the plus sign.
        >
        > /Jakob

      • Erik Eckhardt
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 10, 2010
          I'm sure it was the confusion over reference vs. use with the single quote
          marks. You read '[' as indicating only the square bracket was the thing
          being complained about. Whereas " '[' " would have made it clear but been
          confusing in its own way.