RE: [jslint] Feature Request; jslint.org enhancement

  • Rob Richardson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2010
      I've found the answer to this question on most of these things falls into
      one of these groups:

      - Read the section in "JavaScript: The Good Parts" that talks about this

      - JSLint will hurt your feelings: If you follow the recommendation, your
      code will be better

      Since these are the answers, links to documentation that say that every time
      seems less effective. :D

      Alternatively, I'd love to find a copy of "The Good Parts" in PDF and/or
      online that is searchable for just such an occasion.

      Rob