Underscore.js

  • Mark Volkmann
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2010
      Anyone care to share opinions on the JavaScript library Underscore.js
      at http://documentcloud.github.com/underscore/?
      It looks cool to me. I'm wondering if others can think of reasons not to use it.

      --
      R. Mark Volkmann
      Object Computing, Inc.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 15, 2010
        --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, Mark Volkmann <r.mark.volkmann@...> wrote:

        > Anyone care to share opinions on the JavaScript library Underscore.js
        > at http://documentcloud.github.com/underscore/?
        > It looks cool to me. I'm wondering if others can think of reasons not to use it.
        >
        > --
        > R. Mark Volkmann
        > Object Computing, Inc.

        If it could be cleaned up and pass JSLint validation I would probably use it, as it look nice and robust. It has some pretty blatant lint violations, quite a few standard code convention violations, and some just plain bad formatting issues.