Re: Possible Bug - break before case when always returning

  • seank_com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2010
      Rewriting it like this works and is arguably more correct.

      switch(a) {
      case 2:
      return "case 2";
      case 3:
      if (b) {
      return "case 3b";
      }
      return "case 3";
      case 4:
      return "case 4";
      }

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 7, 2010
        --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, Luke Page <luke.a.page@...> wrote:
        switch(a) {
        case 2:
        return "case 2";
        case 3:
        return b ? "case 3b" : "case 3";
        case 4:
        return "case 4";
        }
      • Luke Page
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 7, 2010
          Yes, I think I had a quite serious moment of stupidity when I wrote that
          message.

          Thank you.