SV: [jslint] Indentation option for tabs

  • Jakob Kruse
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22 4:33 AM
      Surely, if you use tabs for indentation, there is absolutely no reason for using anything but one tab per indentation level. I haven’t checked recently, but I believe JSLint will accept that.

      Once you start using two or more tabs per level, you’ve invalidated your own argument (the semantical meaning).

      /Jakob

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 22 12:07 PM
        Yes, obviously I'd only want to use 1 tab per level.

        I just checked turning on strict whitespace - and apparently at some point the option started working with tabs as well. So, thanks Douglas! and nevermind the question.