Indentation option for tabs

  • Jordan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2010
      It's great that JSLint lets me turn on strict whitespace, and set the number of spaces I want for indentation levels.

      However, I prefer to use something that semantically means intendation - tabs. (Not to start a tabs vs. spaces discussion, of course).

      Could you add an option so instead of spaces, the `indent` option refers to the number of tabs I want per indentation level? I've never been able to use the strict whitespace option because of this.