globals in JSLINT.data()

  • coenschra
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18 7:41 AM
      Hi all,

      I'm trying to write a script that shows an overview of all the variables that are added to the global scope per .js file. I thought I was almost done when I found out that JSLINT.data() does return the globals, but does not tell if they are readonly or not.
      Is there a reason why it doesn't do that?
      Can this easily be added? By myself, or ideally in the baseline?

      greetings,

      Coen