Re: [jslint] jslint in cli without WSH and Rhino

  • Arthur Blake
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 19, 2010
      You could use NodeJS. Should be a lot faster too.

      http://github.com/reid/node-jslint

      On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 7:00 AM, roltar@... <mr.roltar@...>wrote:

      > Interesting. Standard format is very good, but I don't like extra
      > dependence (Python).

    • Dominic Mitchell
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 19, 2010
        On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 11:13 AM, roltar@... <mr.roltar@...>wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I thought it can be intresting
        > for those who don't have WSH (for example, I have Linux - there is no WSH)
        > and do not want to install Java and Rhino, but want to use jslint in
        > console.
        >
        > There is Perl module jslint, which have jslint cli version, wrapped in
        > perl and using spidermonkey library. However, this module consist
        > outdated version of JSLint library and seems broken.

        Sorry about that. It's my
        module<http://search.cpan.org/%7Ehdm/JavaScript-JSLint-0.06/>,
        and I haven't figured out why it's breaking so badly. I must come back and
        pick it up again sometime.

        In the meantime, there is also
        jslint4java<http://code.google.com/p/jslint4java/>,
        which comes with a command line version.

        -Dom