Re: [jslint] jslint in cli without WSH and Rhino

  • roltar@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 19, 2010
      Interesting. Standard format is very good, but I don't like extra dependence (Python).
    • Arthur Blake
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 19, 2010
        You could use NodeJS. Should be a lot faster too.

        http://github.com/reid/node-jslint

        On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 7:00 AM, roltar@... <mr.roltar@...>wrote:

        > Interesting. Standard format is very good, but I don't like extra
        > dependence (Python).

      • Dominic Mitchell
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 19, 2010
          On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 11:13 AM, roltar@... <mr.roltar@...>wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > I thought it can be intresting
          > for those who don't have WSH (for example, I have Linux - there is no WSH)
          > and do not want to install Java and Rhino, but want to use jslint in
          > console.
          >
          > There is Perl module jslint, which have jslint cli version, wrapped in
          > perl and using spidermonkey library. However, this module consist
          > outdated version of JSLint library and seems broken.

          Sorry about that. It's my
          module<http://search.cpan.org/%7Ehdm/JavaScript-JSLint-0.06/>,
          and I haven't figured out why it's breaking so badly. I must come back and
          pick it up again sometime.

          In the meantime, there is also
          jslint4java<http://code.google.com/p/jslint4java/>,
          which comes with a command line version.

          -Dom