Re: for in ... hasOwnProperty

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2008
      --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, "Jacob Davenport" <jacob@...> wrote:

      > Here's my question: am I crazy, or did JSLint at one point accept the
      > first form without complaint?

      Yes. At one time I was experimenting with that form. I was later
      persuaded that it was a bad for so I took it out.

      I am constantly experimenting with style, trying to refine forms that
      are the most trustworthy and resilient for this sloppy language. So
      from time to time I change my mind about the best forms. I am still
      learning, or trying to.