Preprocessor to let jslint process javascript getters and setters

  • nickgsuperstar
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2010
      Hi Team JSLint,

      I understand the reluctance (or lack of time!) for jslint to officially support javascript getters and setters. And I was a bit too lazy to hack the parser myself, so instead I wrote a pre-processor that converts '[get|set] NAME(ARG)' into 'get_NAME: function(ARG)' (and does some minor error checking). Works great.

      http://blog.client9.com/2010/03/using-jslint-with-javascript-getters.html

      http://client9.com/downloads/deaccessor.py

      Now you can enjoy jslint with server-side JS.

      -nickg