Re: [jslint] Re: Why disallow new as statement?

  • Satyam
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 22, 2010
      YUI2 has plenty of issues and they won't be fixed because that would
      mean breaking plenty of existing applications. That is one of the
      reasons to start YUI3, to make a clean break and make it good. YUI2
      will forever have some issues because its public interfaces are
      frozen. It is not that the YUI team has not learned anything over
      these years, in fact, you can see a big evolution in the components over
      time, but all those lessons cannot go into the older components of YUI2.