JSLint WSH stops at first error

  • demirozba
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11 12:34 AM
      I am trying to run JSLint from the command line but it stops after displaying the first warning, even if I turn it of by specifying /*jslint passfail: false */

      Why might this happen? Any workarounds?
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11 5:55 AM
        --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, "demirozba" <baris@...> wrote:

        > I am trying to run JSLint from the command line but it stops after displaying the first warning, even if I turn it of by specifying /*jslint passfail: false */
        >
        > Why might this happen? Any workarounds?

        Sometimes JSLint will stop if it finds a problem that produces an ambiguous state. Warnings generated from such a state would be unreliable.

        I recommend that you correct the problem identified by that first warning.