Re: [jslint] checking HTML

  • Cheney, Edward A SSG RES USAR USARC
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2010
      If your HTML fragment contains incomplete tag pairs, such starting code in this fragment and closing the block in another fragment, JSLint will report errors. If your fragment is fully inclusive you can push your fragment through an empty HTML template to simulate a full page. Such a template example could be:

      <!-- your code here -->
    • Mark Volkmann
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 8, 2010
        Thanks! I can see that approach will work, but what's the point of the
        fragment option if you have to do that? My HTML fragments do not contain
        incomplete tag pairs. They just don't have html, head and body tags.

        --
        R. Mark Volkmann
        Object Computing, Inc.