Re:

  • Dan McNeil
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2010
      Methinks the time spent on the ASCII calligraphic title alone should be worth something...

      Fine work on the rest as well :)

      Peace,
      Dan

    • walfisch_in_the_sea
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 23, 2010
        I do not deserve the credit. He or she who does, lives here:
        http://www.network-science.de/ascii/
        I do love that site.

        Christian

        --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, Dan McNeil <dwmcneil@...> wrote:

        > Methinks the time spent on the ASCII calligraphic title alone should be worth something...
        >
        > Fine work on the rest as well :)
        >
        > Peace,
        > Dan

      • Dan McNeil
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 23, 2010
          Now that is cool... To think I once wrote such a generator in 6502/10 asm for the C64... How far we've come...