Re: [jslint] Re: Release notes for each edition?

  • Ger Hobbelt
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 21, 2010
      Thank you for that!

      I had a semi-manual process that does something similar for several OS
      projects that I 'track' (including jslint) and a look at a diff plus recall
      about subjects that came along on the ML is generally more than enough to
      evaluate the changes.

      I see the full-auto update script is in the repository too; add +1 happy
      customer.
      (It's just a few lines, but somehow I never bothered to write such a thing
      myself. Now that I got yours...)

      Cheers,

      Ger

      And also, naturally, a big thank you for jslint itself. It has saved my
      bacon a few times already.

      On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 4:18 PM, Dominic Mitchell <dom@...>wrote:

      > A lack of release notes is why I started mirroring the jslint web site. At
      > least you stand a chance of figuring out what's changed between versions,
      > by
      > looking at the diffs.
      >
      > http://github.com/happygiraffe/jslint.com-mirror
      >
      > Please don't take this as a criticism of jslint itself. It's still a
      > wonderful tool.
      >
      > -Dom

      Ger Hobbelt