Re: [jslint] Re: `rgba` is unrecognized

  • Mike West
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2010
      On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 6:31 PM, Douglas Crockford
      <douglas@...> wrote:

      >> JSLint doesn't appear to recognize the (relatively new) `rgba` syntax
      >> for defining colors with alpha channels.  Specifically:
      >
      > Thanks. Please try it now.

      Wow, quick turnaround! Works wonderfully. In the meantime, I've made
      another mistake regarding RGBA that JSLint might catch: the last
      parameter must be a decimal between 0 and 1, but it's easy to forget
      and try to use a percentage...

      I've updated http://gist.github.com/281085 to show a possible way to
      approach throwing warnings for this parameter. Using the following
      test data, it seems to work well, throwing warnings for the last two
      rules:

      @charset "UTF-8";

      div {
      background: rgb( 0, 0, 0 );