Re: [jslint] Re: several JSLint errors I can't understand

  • Ekrem Tomur
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 8, 2010
      Can somebody send me well formatted version of jslint.js? I really do not
      want to waste my time on preprocessing since it is wrong and limited. I want
      to try to implement Mozilla option myself, at least the part I needed. But
      that jslint.js version annoying me since it is hard to read and change.

      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 8, 2010
        --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, Ekrem Tomur <ekrem.tomur@...> wrote:

        > Can somebody send me well formatted version of jslint.js? I really do not
        > want to waste my time on preprocessing since it is wrong and limited. I want
        > to try to implement Mozilla option myself, at least the part I needed. But
        > that jslint.js version annoying me since it is hard to read and change.

        Read the instructions. http://www.jslint.com/lint.html
      • Klemen Slavič
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 8, 2010
          Or try a code beautifier:

          http://jsbeautifier.org/

          2010/1/8 Douglas Crockford <douglas@...>

          > --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com <jslint_com%40yahoogroups.com>, Ekrem
          > Tomur <ekrem.tomur@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Can somebody send me well formatted version of jslint.js? I really do not
          > > want to waste my time on preprocessing since it is wrong and limited. I
          > want
          > > to try to implement Mozilla option myself, at least the part I needed.
          > But
          > > that jslint.js version annoying me since it is hard to read and change.
          >
          > Read the instructions. http://www.jslint.com/lint.html

        • Noah Sussman
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 8, 2010
            On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 9:18 AM, Ekrem Tomur <ekrem.tomur@...> wrote:

            > Can somebody send me well formatted version of jslint.js?

            How about

            http://www.jslint.com/fulljslint.js