Support for server side JavaScript Server Frameworks

  • Nicklas Widlund Bjurman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2010
      Hi jslint.com mailing list,
      As a programmer of server side JavaScript software I would be very
      convenient if jslint also supported other APIs other than the browser.
      I suppose it could be somewhat problematic to do so as their is no
      standard API for the server side JavaScript environments like the
      browsers employ.

      just like jsline can assume browser it would be awesome if jslint
      could assume for example node.js, etc.

      Best regards
      Nicklas W Bjurman
    • Pelle Wessman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2010
        Node.js have very few globals so you could easily tell JSLint about them.
        One way of doing that is to add this line in the beginning of your
        Node.js-files:

        /*global require, process */

        You could also enter those globals in a box on the jslint.com site I
        believe.

        / Pelle