Re: JSLINT Dreamweaver Extension

  • martijnbeulens
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 4, 2009
      Dear Sam,

      I've got no idea what's happening with the site reports, i can not reproduce this, a screenshot would be nice then i can look into it further.
      Next to that you are so right about the multiple click anoyance.

      Toolbar button will be in the next release.
      I'm working on another project right now, so it will have to wait till january, but i will fix it.