974Re: Dreamweaver JSLint extension / command

  • pauanyu
    Oct 20, 2009
      --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, "samckayak" <samc@...> wrote:

      > I just tried pasting several valid XHTML pages in JSLint and couldn't get past the DOCTYPE.
      >
      > If it validates HTML, what am I doing wrong?

      Does it validate properly at http://jslint.com/? If so, then it's likely a problem with DWLint. If it doesn't work even in the web interface, we'll need more information. I validate all my HTML pages in JSLint and it works fine.

      P.S. I use <!DOCTYPE html>, if it makes any difference, though I have validated with different DOCTYPES.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic