763[ANN] jslint4java 1.3.1
- Jul 31, 2009Hi all! I'd like to let you know that my jslint wrapper, jslint4java,
has a new version out. The details are at:
The new features are:
* Improved support for NetBeans? thanks to Ari Shamash!
* Correct line numbers (previously off by one).
* The ant task now states the full path to the file being checked.
* The build failure now includes the total number of errors found.
* Updated to JSLint 2009-07-25.
Basically, if you downloaded 1.3, you should probably upgrade to 1.3.1,
as it fixes a few regressions.