      From: "starie78" <laura.starie@...>

      Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 14:10:23
      To: <jslint_com@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [jslint] Global variables implied error - not received last time I checked this document

      Hi,

      I don't know what I have done differently, but last time I checked my
      document I didn't get this error. I have only made slight modifications
      since, so maybe I'm not selecting the right options in JSLint.

      Could someone please point me in the right direction.

      Laura

      from JSLint report

      Error: Implied global: XMLHttpRequest 26, alert 147, document 39 45
      177 308 369 420, escape 19 20 110 396, location 413, setTimeout 338,
      window 52 288

      Extract from my code
      line 147
      alert("doi = " + doi);

      line 177
      for (var i=0;i<document.forms[0].elements.length;i++);