380Re: Feature request

  • Merlin
    Feb 17 9:53 AM

      > Please have a look at the "JSLint Multi" widget available here:
      >
      > http://code.google.com/p/jslint-multi-widget/
      >
      > It doesn't have quite what you ask, but it does separate all the Good
      > Parts options on one preference page, and defaults to Good Parts
      > selected. It also monitors entire directory structures.

      Very nice Widget.

      It is, however, possible to have a better arrangement of the JSLint option panes.

      See my Widget Tester Widget at http://tinyurl.com/5unocx .

      I've also added context menu items on the JSLint button to clear options and to set
      recommended options and good-part options.

      There are a couple of problems with the JSLint Multi Widget on the Macintosh.

      The WARNING at the bottom runs off the bottom of the window so that the last (two?) lines
      are cut off.

      When I click the "Reread folder" button, many of the green entries turn red.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic