378Re: Feature request

  • Jakob Kruse
    Feb 17, 2009
      Please have a look at the "JSLint Multi" widget available here:

      It doesn't have quite what you ask, but it does separate all the Good
      Parts options on one preference page, and defaults to Good Parts
      selected. It also monitors entire directory structures.

      Jakob Kruse

      --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, "gregraven@..." <gregraven@...>
      > I think it would be great if the JSLint Yahoo! Widget had the clear,
      recommended, and good
      > parts selectors found on jslint.com. It would save a bit of time and
      frustration going
      > through each of the preference panes to make the equivalent
      configuration. I'm loving
      > JSLint, though. Thanks, Douglas, for making it available.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic