366[jslint] Re: expected a conditional statement and instead saw an assignment

  • Philip Hutchison
    Jan 16, 2009
      --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Cassidy" <mail@...> wrote:

      > 2009/1/15 Daniel Cassidy <mail@...>:
      > > As well as that, the two loops are *not* equivalent. The first loops
      > > until it reaches *either* the end of the array or a falsy value (e.g.
      > > false, zero, undefined, etc). The second always loops until the end of
      > > the array.
      >
      > (granted in this specific case the DOM API guarantees the array will
      > not contain any falsy values, but the same is not true for many other
      > arrays).

      Wow, that's good to know. I hadn't considered that possibility, and
      if I had run into a falsy (killing the loop) it could have really
      screwed something up.

      Thanks for the tip!
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic