362Re: [jslint] Feature request: exit codes

  • Daniel Cassidy
    Jan 14, 2009
      2009/1/13 <dom@...>

      > On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 04:59:14PM +0000, Daniel Cassidy wrote:
      > > 2009/1/9 M. Lorton <mlorton@... <mlorton%40yahoo.com>>
      > > Take a look at JSLint4Java, which embeds JSLint and does what you want,
      > as
      > > well as being usable as an Ant task.
      >
      > jslint4java works, but it is in need of an update to the latest jslint.
      > Unfortunately I've left it in a bit of a state. I'm hoping to get to
      > working on it soon…

      Just copying a newer JSLint into the jar works for me.

      If you're not finding time to work on jslint4java, would you be interested
      if I offered a hand? I have been using it quite extensively and find it very
      useful -- you may recognise me, I am djcsdy on Google Code.

      Dan.