324Error handling.

  • aceblchboy
    Dec 13, 2008
      When JSLint encounters a serious error, it stops.
      Is it possible to program in a error handling statement that breaks out
      of that block, outputs that lines x-y were not evaluated due to an
      error on line x char y?

      I hate having to use other lints due to the finicky and limited results
      output by this lint. The finicky nature of this lint is a double edged
      sword. I'm finding that I'm using The Javascript Lint to clean things
      up before running code through this lint when my code is more or less
      working.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic