      From: Kirk Cerny <kirksemail@...>
      To: jslint_com <jslint_com@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, 1 March 2013, 10:23
      Subject: [jslint] Tabs vs Spaces question

      I am sending this again because I can not believe their are no comments
      about this.
      The debate between spaces and tabs has been raging for years.

      I have been using tabs in my JavaScript because that is the convention
      throughout
      the web application I am working on. The application includes PHP,
      JavaScript, CSS, HTML
      and other languages.

      I have been JsLinting my JavaScript code for years.
      I love JsLint.
      Recently I have started to get the error of Use spaces, not tabs.
      What is the reason for this?
      What is the danger of using tabs?

      Thanks.