3147Re: [jslint] Tabs vs Spaces question

  • Kirk Cerny
    Mar 1, 2013
      I used webarchive.org to go back and use a previous version of JsLint.
      The version of JsLint from 2012-10-02, about 5 months ago allows tabs
      instead of spaces.
      http://web.archive.org/web/20121002022418/http://jslint.com/

      The current version does not allow tabs.