3140Re: init of for

  • Heinz Rasched
    Feb 26, 2013
      > (; looks like a mistake. Do not use forms that look like mistakes.
      >
      > To make it easier to find the needle, make your program look less like a haystack.

      Because having been blamed with your usual accusations yada yada,
      I take the liberty to thank you for the context coloring stuff in jslint !

      Not because i use it, but because of the heresy of yours, that
      the usual syntax highlighting is for children, which I found
      an inspiring thought to play with in my mind.

      So I switched mine off for all languages a month ago.

      I'll never switch it on again.

      Thank you !
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic