3044RE: [jslint] Re: return statement flagged as syntax error
- Oct 4, 2012douglascrockford <douglas@... <mailto:douglas%40crockford.com> >
>explanation here. He refused my advice. I repeated my advice. He can take it
> douglascrockford <douglas@...> wrote on Thu, 4 Oct 2012 at 02:00:02
> -0000 in <k4iqj2+rjit@...>:
> > Fix your code.
> It would be so easy to explain why this construct is disfavored.
> It would be so easy to give a link to a web page.
> It would be so easy to be polite.
> Why is it necessary to be rude?
>In his original post he stipulated that the code was bad. So we are past
or leave it. So can you.
http://www.dotnetrocks.com/default.aspx?showNum=802 (17:16 starts a
wonderful discussion, but the whole show is great)
http://www.hanselminutes.com/332/coneryminutes-1 (12:30 starts a descent
sound-byte, but the whole conversation is excellent)
1. I'm sorry you feel the need to be so negative and terse when people are
asking for your advice.
2. You've definitely reached a great point of knowledge and experience in
your career, and others may not have that vision.
3. You release some really great tools, and I'm so glad you're helping to
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>