2985Re: [jslint] Array construction bug

  • IcedNet Development Team
    Aug 31, 2012
      You may not code for "noobs", but you will have new hires, and you will document that one-liner or have to explain it, even to professionals...
      Knowing how to code in js does not necessarily mean that everyone has read "The Good Parts" or any of the exhaustive tomes that actually mention the misbehavior of core javascript...
      Clever code is not clever, and that line could mean anything, let alone relying on the moving target that is js...

      I see no bug here.

      .02 worth

      Peace,
      Dan