2958Controlling compressors

  • Tom Worster
    Aug 7 5:46 PM
      Some compressors do not touch the initial comments of a file in order to
      leave copyright, license etc. in place. I find that useful. However, some
      of my files have comments after the public notices but before the first
      lines of actual script that I would prefer to not see in the compressed
      file. I can do that by separating these two passages of comments with a
      bit of JS code.

      But I haven't come up with a separator that has no other purpose or effect
      that both I and JSLint like.

      What's a JSLint-friendly bit of trivial code for this purpose?
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic