2893Re: [jslint] Request for warning on TODOs

  • IcedNet Development Team
    May 31, 2012
      I can definitely see the value in that.
      I already search entire projects for this pattern (I bear some of the guilt for usage after all), which I automate, but having jslint usurp said automation would only help, of course, ymmv

      Peace,
      Dan