2881Re: test

  • Chris
    May 10, 2012
      I like the new tri-state options. These are much easier to understand than the old ones.

      The "Clear Options" button sets "Indentation" and "Maximum number of errors" to the value "undefined."

      The "Select JSLint Directive" button sometimes works and sometimes does not work. It seems to work best if there is already some selection on the page. If there is no current selection, it sometimes fails to select the directive.

      There are six images that resolve to 404: Not Found. These are the six logos found in the footer.

      The "Properties" report appears in a text area with a scroll bar. The scroll bar seems unfortunate. I think it would be better without a scroll bar.

      I encountered a situation in which the "Clear" button on the "Error" report would cease to function. However, I cannot seem to reproduce the problem reliably. It happens most often if I hit the JSLint button, then do some other action that is not "Clear," then attempt to "Clear."

      I am testing in Chrome 18.0.1025.168.

      Thanks for your work on this! The new interface looks very promising!

      - Chris

      > A new edition of the JSLint web page is available for testing at http://jslint.com/test/jslint.html
      >
      > It includes many UI improvements suggested by Jeff Coniff.
      >
      > It looks good on FF and C. It works but looks terrible on IE. It is not my job to make IE look good. It is Microsoft's.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic