2834Re: [jslint] Re: Lines numbers in error report seem to be off in latest version

  • Sean Kelly
    Mar 29 4:02 PM
      You might look at node.js This has become my "go to" solution for running
      JavaScript locally. While it is designed to run really awesome web servers,
      and indeed it does. It also has locally run tools like coffee-script, less,
      uglifyjs and jslint! Not only that but unlike WSH, it works on Windows, Mac
      and Linux. It also has a built in package manager so once you install node
      and add it to your path, you can install jslint with the following command.

      npm install jslint -g

      then to run jslint from the command line

      jslint mycode.js

      SeanK