2832Re: Lines numbers in error report seem to be off in latest version

  • cse_html_validator
    Mar 29, 2012
      > This is due to a bug in JScript. The bug has been there for well over a decade.
      >
      > I have adopted a pledge to no longer work around Microsoft's bugs. The ultimate result of those workarounds is that Microsoft is under no pressure to ever fix them.
      >
      > So until Microsoft acts, I recommend that you not use JScript or WSH. Nodejs is an excellent alternative.

      Well this is unfortunate. I updated am am getting reports of line #'s being off.

      I'd like to keep using JSLint, but I'm not sure if I can continue to do so it doesn't generate correct line numbers, regardless of the source of the problem.

      What is the latest version that I can get that still generates correct line numbers with WSH?
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic