2731Re: [jslint] member names outside ASCII but still in the Unicode Basic Multilingual Plane

  • Luke Page
    Jan 6, 2012
      For a real world example, I've seen a bug where an identifier had a с (crylic
      c) in it written by a russian coder which looked in most fonts the same as
      c..

      Still I think it would be nice to not just stamp western standards on
      programming.