2670Re: [jslint] Re: Can we please lose the trailing whitespace and "this" restriction?

  • mathew
    Nov 14, 2011

      > These solutions may be reasonable if you are just starting out.
      > They are not reasonable if you have a large installed codebase.

      So don't run JSLint on your entire codebase.

      Either you need to fix the problems in the code that cause JSLint failures,
      or you need to not run JSLint on the code. Having JSLint fail to report
      problems because you don't have time to fix the code is not a sensible
      option. If it was, we could just replace JSLint with a no-op.

      mathew
      --
      <URL:http://www.pobox.com/~meta/>