2628Re: [jslint] Re: JSLint errors wiki?

  • Robert Ferney
    Sep 26, 2011
      does extra space at the end of the line cause any browsers out there to
      interpret the javascript differently?
      On Sep 24, 2011 10:13 AM, "Jordan Harband" <ljharb@...> wrote:
      > How are extra bytes in your file that serve no purpose and can easily be
      removed by most editors, pre-commit hooks, or a command line tool NOT a
      problem?

      > As far as I'm aware, no file should ever have trailing whitespace, ever,
      and every character in your code should be there for an explicit purpose, or
      else removed.