2555[jslint] Re: Formatting question

  • g2223060
    Aug 4, 2011
      I agree with you, Mark- I have been using that style in my own code. Probably why I haven't seen this error until the developer asked for my help with it :) Maybe we should just have a policy that you don't initialize in the declaration...

      Some experimentation with JSLint shows that this is only enforced when there is ONE variable on the first line. For example, this passes:

      var a, b,
      c, d, e, f, g, h, i;

      But this does not:

      var x,